Unanswered: Which event can catch web application name?

Hello, everyone:

I want to know if there is an event in profiler can catch web application name. If yes, which one? For example, there is SP named sp_storedprocedure that is called by www.web.com and www.web.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23. I want create a profiler trace that can catch www.web.com or www.web.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23 calling sp_storedprocedure. Any suggestion is great appreciated.

Thanks

ZYT

The following table describes the Microsoft SQL Server Profiler data columns, which are the same data columns as those used by SQL Trace, and indicates the columns that are selected by default.

Data column Column number Description ApplicationName 1
    The name of the client application that created the connection to an instance of SQL Server. This column is populated with the values passed by the application and not the name of the program.
    straight from 2005 BOL ... did you think to look there?

-- This is all just a Figment of my Imagination --

Provided Answers: 11
    In order to do this, you would need to set the Application Name parameter of the connection string on each separate web page. This is a bad idea for long term use, since the connections then become distinct, and your connection pool will increase greatly in size.