Programming cash register

Okay guys, I'm brand new here only trying to find out how to program a register I bought with a store. I AM NOT A PROGRAMMER! That said, does anyone know how to change the header on the receipt of a Uniwell NX-5000? I have been open a year and still have the name of the old store on the receipt. I called the business which originally sold and programmed the register, but they will give me nothing except to say I can deliver it to them for programm
    ing and that is impossible as we are open 7 days a week. HELP!
    Thanks for any possible help.
    Pat

Is this a Microsoft cash register, an Oracle cash register, or some other type such as a MySQL or Postgres cash register?
    If it's not practically useful, then it's practically useless.

blindman
    www.chess.com: "sqlblindman"
    www.LobsterShot.blogspot.com

i hope its clipper.
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.

All I know about this register is that it is labeled as UNIWELL NX-5000. Although it could be used with a PC, we do not. All I was instructed to do was run reports and enter new items and prices. I am assuming that there is a very easy way to do this, like when I put in the item description, but I do not know where to start. I have the user manual, but it doesn't tell me how to change the header on the receipt.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Pat

Pat,

Did you try contacting Uniwell?

http://66.155.123.40/contact.cfm
    Inspiration Through Fermentation

I tried to get with Uniwell, but got no response. I have just tried again with your link. Thank you so much. Hopefully they will get back to me.
    Pat

Smile

Guys, Uniwell has volunteered to have the people who originally sold the register to the previous owner to get together with me and do the programming over the telephone. I will just have to pay for telephone tech support. I was really hoping to get it done for nothing, but this at least will get it done. I knew it had to be something pretty simple if I could just get the info. Thanks for the link and thanks for thinking about it for me! Pat