Weatherford TX (Between Fort Worth and Abilene)

Unanswered: Generate Script for current Sql Server login and database users

Hello Everyone
    How do you generate a script for all the current sql server logins and generate a script for database users for each database.? You can script operaoers, tables, databases, and a lot of other objects by using the “All Tasks” shortcut menu option, but I haven’t figured out to script logins and database users. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’m using sql server 2000 and Enterprise Manager.

Thanks
    GEM

Provided Answers: 6
    under all tasks-->generate sql on the options tab there are 2 checkboxes for you.

by them way do you have pink hair and sing in an all girl band. that was Jem. nevermind.
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.

Weatherford TX (Between Fort Worth and Abilene)
    Thanks
    That's exactly what I needed as far as the scripts go.....I don't have pink hair....

Thanks
    GEM