Sr . Java Developer Needed in New Carrollton MD
Dear Garry Dawkins ,
I am trying to reach you in regards to an opportunity we have available that I feel you may be a good fit for. I would like to set up a time for us to speak and discuss this opportunity in more detail.Please call me at 703-464-6669 and send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary information.
1. Immediate Contact Number
2. Best time to call
3. Date of availability
4. Rate desired for this assignment
5. Payment type
6. Work authorization
7. Current Location
Sr. Java Developer Needed in New Carrollton ,Maryland
Durtion Full time Permanent or 4 months contract to Hire
Principal Duties and Essential Functions
Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain programs in a J2EE environment (JSP, Java Servlets, Enterprise Java Beans).
Will work with experienced development team using Java Technology to develop applications for a large government subcontract. Must have demonstrated Java development and maintenance skills.
Will utilize software management tools like CVS and Clearcase.
Ability to work in a structured software development environment. This would include requirements driven design, development and testing.
Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Must be able to work independently.
Skills using Ant would be desirable. Experience with .NET a plus.
Must have 7 years experience and a bachelor's degree in related discipline.
- Strong Java 1.4 development skills in a Windows environment.
- Working experience with J2EE (JSP, Servlets, and EJB).
- Working knowledge of database systems such as Oracle.
- Working knowledge of the Struts web application framework.
- Working database development experience using JDBC.
- Working knowledge of XML data, XML schema/DTD, XSL/T, Java/DOM2, and Java/SAX2.
- Knowledge of Web services (SOAP, WSDL)
- Exposure to XML-to-Java binding frameworks such as JAXB and XMLBeans.
- Exposure to the Maven software project management and comprehension tool
- Exposure to UML Modeling
- Exposure to Maintenance environments
- Experience with .NET