The position is in Ventura (CA), 10- 12 months project. The rates I have with me is somewhat around $45/hr - $50/hr C2C all inclusive.
Please reply me with your updated resume ASAP
Title: Programmer Analyst
Qualified candidate will be responsible for upgrading existing Access 97 databases to current Access version or converting database to SQL, database design, reporting, development, testing, deployment and support of Access/SQL Server databases used for reporting, forecasting purposes and milestone management across all businesses.
· Design, implement, and maintain MS Access databases for data analysis
· Design dashboards, forms and data validation processes
· Convert all databases and queries from Access 97 to 2007
· Automate the data entry and data importing process across all databases
· Develop backup/archive procedures
· Create standards and maintain documentation
· Modify databases for optimal performance or improvements where needed
· Train and educate end users
· BS degree with major in Information Systems or equivalent degree
· Three or more years of experience in database modeling, design, development and implementation
· Experience in creating relational databases in MS Access 97 - 2007
· Extensive background using SQL, Visual Basic with MS-Access
· Experience developing and maintaining MS-SQL Server database and applications including developing stored procedures, triggers, etc.
· Knowledge of/or experience with VBA, Crystal Reports and .Net technologies
· Certifications in one or more of the following a plus. MCDBA, MCSA or MCSE
Technical skill (s) required:
MS Office, MS Access, MS SQL Server 2000/2005, Visual Basic and VBA.
Familiarity with any of the following: Power Builder, ColdFusion, MAC OS, Unidata, and System Builder is a plus.