Unanswered: creating framed check boxes

Hi there. I need to create a set of check boxes where only one value can be selected. I've created a frame with a few check boxes as a test. each check box has a different value - for now, just 1, 2 and 3.
    When the user selects a checkbox, i'd like to save the selected value in a table. Do I select the table / field via the expression builder that pops up under the control source property?
    I a newbie - haven't figured out how to manually create controls and bind them. I know I can drag an entire table onto a form or use the wizard but I'd like to learn how to do this manually.

Please help!

Thanks

Provided Answers: 6
    Presuming the form is bound to a table/query, the dropdown arrow on the control source property should list the available fields. Simply select the one you want the frame bound to.
    Paul

frame

the form is not bound to any table/query... i've been playing around with this test form... and have random buttons all over the place. having said that, the real form will be getting its data from mutiple tables.
    is there no way to bind only the frame to a particular field in a table?
    I've attached a snapshot of the frame i've created and it's data properties.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails form1..bmp   frame..bmp  

Provided Answers: 6
    The frame can only be bound to a field in the form's record source, so it can't be bound to anything if the form is unbound. You could code something, but it would be more work.
    Paul