Unanswered: Bold (draw) a single x axis (horizontal) gridline using OWC Chart 9

Hey Guys,

I can't believe something so seemingly simple can be so darn hard!

I'm using OWC Chart 9, and got everything working fine. The only thing I can't figure out is how to draw a horizontal line (or make a gridline bold).

My values are anywhere from lets say -10 to 10, and I want the 0 horizontal gridline bold so that the user can easily spot it.

My searches have only fruited plotting a line at the zero point, but that stinks becuase it shows the end points in the chart.

For the real adventurous out there, I also need to figure out a way to stick image icons at particular points. My code is below

Thanks!

Code:
    With Me.CtrlSumRefractionHistory
        .Clear
        .Charts.Add
        .Charts(0).Type = .Constants.chChartTypeLine
        .Charts(0).HasLegend = True
        .Charts(0).Axes(0).MajorUnit = 0.5

.Charts(0).SeriesCollection.Add
        .Charts(0).SeriesCollection(0).SetData .Constants.chDimCategories, .Constants.chDataLiteral, DOS

.Charts(0).SeriesCollection(1).Caption = "OD"
        .Charts(0).SeriesCollection(1).SetData .Constants.chDimCategories, .Constants.chDataLiteral, ODDOS
        .Charts(0).SeriesCollection(1).SetData .Constants.chDimValues, .Constants.chDataLiteral, OD
        .Charts(0).SeriesCollection(1).Line.Color = RGB(255, 0, 0)

.Charts(0).SeriesCollection(2).Caption = "OS"
        .Charts(0).SeriesCollection(2).SetData .Constants.chDimCategories, .Constants.chDataLiteral, OSDOS
        .Charts(0).SeriesCollection(2).SetData .Constants.chDimValues, .Constants.chDataLiteral, OS
        .Charts(0).SeriesCollection(2).Line.Color = RGB(0, 0, 255)

.Charts(0).Legend.LegendEntries(0).Visible = False

' Format the bottom chart axis values as currency.
        '.Charts(0).Axes(.Constants.chAxisPositionBottom).NumberFormat = "m/d/y"
    End With
    Last edited by absoffthewake; 01-02-08 at 16:45.