Unanswered: Enterprise Manager Java Console cannot connect

Hello,

I installed Oracle 10g release 2 under Windows 2003. I can run Enterprise Manager from client under Windows XP via http://myaddress:1158/em. I can connect to database using different software tools like TOAD. But, when I install Oracle 10g release 2 client software (Administrator type) and start OEM Java Console, I cannot connect to database. I cannot add database manually to tree because nothing happens when I enter required fields and press Ok button. But, I can add selected databases from tnsnames.ora (second option) and then when I choose database and enter username, password in Database Connect Information dialog and press Ok button, NOTHING happens! No error messages.

Why?

I have oracle 10g running on windows2003. I can connect to Enterprise Manager fine but i had something similar when i installed. Have you checked your environmental variables? I had to create the variables Oracle_Home and Oracle_SID manually b4 i could connect.

I checked environmental variables. Oracle_Home was empty and Oracle_SID wasn't exist. I entered D:\oracle\product\10.2.0\client_1 into Oracle_Home and created Oracle_SID with proper text but nothing has changed. I still can't connect to database...