Unanswered: SQL Server Profiler Permissions

Is the security granularity in SQL Server 2005 good enough that I can allow certain users to have permissions to use Profiler ONLY on their database with out granting them sysadmin privilege? I know that it uses the master database which makes it complex. Thanks in advance.

SQL Server 2005 Books Online Permissions Required to Run SQL Server Profiler
    </IMG></IMG> Monitoring Events > Introducing SQL Server Profiler > Using SQL Server Profiler >

By default, running SQL Server Profiler requires the same user permissions as the Transact-SQL stored procedures that are used to create traces. To run SQL Server Profiler, users must be granted the ALTER TRACE permission.
    Permissions Used to Replay Traces
    Replaying traces also requires that the user who is replaying the trace have the ALTER TRACE permission.
    However, during replay, SQL Server Profiler uses the EXECUTE AS command if an Audit Login event is encountered in the trace that is being replayed. SQL Server Profiler uses the EXECUTE AS command to impersonate the user who is associated with the login event.

BOL has answers to many of your questions!

-- This is all just a Figment of my Imagination --

Here's an online link to the technet article.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l.../ms187611.aspx

-- This is all just a Figment of my Imagination --

I wonder what else a user could do with the alter trace permission? Thanks for the link and the research!