Primary Skills:

We need candidate with:

1) Unix AIX, LPars, Linux and or like operating systems.
2) Relational Database theory.
3) Relational Database Management Systems: Oracle, 11i E-Business Suite Applications.
4) Oracle applications administration experience.
5) Expertise in Resource 25, DARs, and SunGard Banner and Luminis.
6) Computer application languages including, but not limited to:
• Java or JavaScript
• Demonstrated skills in both written & oral communications.

Required Qualifications:

• Bachelors in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field and at least 3 years of experience; or 6 years of increasing responsibilities in computer application system development or administration.
• Ability to prioritize workload effectively & work with a high degree of independence.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.

Ideal Candidate:

DBA is responsible for providing technical leadership for the Client’s Oracle databases and applications systems.
DBA will services to develop plans for growth in capacity of processors and storage needed to meet future needs in administrative IS.
This person will also develop and implement procedures to monitor and improve the performance of the databases and applications systems.
Experience programming in one or more of the following languages:
• Java or JavaScript
• Relational Database theory

Experience with Resource 25, DARs, WebCT, or similar applications used in higher education.
• Experience with SunGard Banner and Luminis
• Knowledge of Aix, and IBM’s Lpar architecture
• Oracle 11i E-Business Suite Applications
• Experience with NetApps or comparable storage technologies.

IMMEDIATE Interviews-

If this interests you, Please send me updated resume with rate expectation and contact details ASAP

And also provide me the answers to the following questions:

Desired position.
Primary Skills
Location (city and state, Contact number/Alternate number/ best time to contact)
Are you willing to relocate, do you have any location restrictions? (If any provide it)
Expected pay rate.
Are you willing to work on W2?
IF C2C please provide me your employers details:
Legal Status – H1B Holder / US Citizen / Green Card Holder
Date of availability.
It's an exciting time at ASGI. We offer a competitive salary, Medical/Health Insurance, Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Days. To learn more about our company and this opportunity, please give us a call.