This position will assist the Manager of e-Business Development in the design, development testing and implementation of user interfaces and back end functionality for all corporate websites as they relate to the Reservation processing
• Work with Marketing to improve the Reservation process
• Work with Marketing to specify new requests
• Work with other Applications that are involved in any new Reservation requests
• Work with the Support Desk and Customer Relations to troubleshoot problems reported by users
• Work with the Analyst e-Business Development and Quality Assurance Analyst on testing all new projects as well as competitive analysis
• Work with the Coordinator e-Business Development on all requests from 3rd party sites requesting links. Including the creation of certain co-branded pages
• Compile a monthly report of link activity, review, analyze and publish to groups within the Company
• Additional duties as assigned
• Bachelors Degree
• Expert level understanding of the web and familiarity with travel web sites
• Excellent interpersonal skills Excellent oral and written communication skills General software knowledge, Microsoft Office, Web Browsers, etc.
• Understanding of website usability and "best practices"
• Knowledge of Microsoft Visio
• Familiarity with reading and/or writing Extended Use Case Documents