Unanswered: Sub reports within report

Hi All,

Got a small issue... I have a Report which has 4 Sub Reports.
    Each of these Sub reports are based on a category and each have their own Totals (which all work).

I have two problems though...

(1) How do I link my main Report to a total displayed on the Sub Form. Whats the criteria. I use this on forms and link via [Forms]![FormName] etc etc But that does not appear to work, unless I have the criteria incorrect. (Obviously I use [Report] instead of [Form]..)

(2) The subreports show multiple records so when I insert the sub report into the main report it duplicates the details depending on amount of records. How do I get it so it only shows the totals (which is the main reason for the sub reports) within the sub report on the main form only once.

Thanks,

Neil

Right I've got the (1) issue working. Now just to make it so it doesn't print multiple records from the sub report.

Note: When I run the Sub Report alone, it is only 1 page, but when run wihin the main report it prints a sub report for each record within?

Right I appear to have solved the problem now.

It appears I had a record source for the main report, removed this so the only recortd source's were the sub reports and viola - all works fine!!!