Lead Database Development Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA
Company: Fair Isaac Corporation
Working for FAIR ISAAC will be the best decision you’ll ever make.
Fair Isaac’s powerful and intelligent software helps companies make better decisions every day.
Discover the benefits of working for Fair Isaac:
•New direction, growth and advancement opportunities
•Excellent compensation and benefits package (featuring: one week of vacation accrual upon hire, most benefit plan eligibility begins on 1st day of employment, flexible work schedules, 401k with company match, excellent tuition reimbursement plan)
•Dynamic and energetic environment
•Innovative and diverse products and technology touching many different industries
•Commitment to teamwork, offering challenges and the opportunity to innovate
Consider joining other talented individuals where your contributions make an impact in the role of Lead Database Development Engineer located in our San Diego, California office.
The ideal candidates is an experienced Oracle engineer with prior experience designing data models, monitoring, backing up & restoring, tuning and designing Oracle high availability solutions.
• Install, configure and upgrade Oracle server software and related products in a UNIX environment.
• Database tuning for optimal performance to meet high-throughput high availability deployment requirements.
• Establish effective database performance monitoring procedures.
Resolving development and QA database requests, and troubleshooting various database issues.
• Provides technical assistance and mentoring to staff.
• Control and monitor user access to databases and maintain database security.
• 4+ years strong experience in Oracle 9i and 10g installations, administration, design and development.
• Strong knowledge of Oracle High Availability solutions: Veritas clustering, RAC, and Advanced Replication.
• Strong Experience in Oracle 9i and 10g installations, administration, design and development.
• Strong knowledge of Oracle RMAN
• Strong experience with UNIX
• Strong PL/SQL programming experience.
• Extensive experience in SQL tuning and Oracle database performance tuning.
• Proven diagnostic problem solving and solution development capabilities required
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
People are our most important asset and what makes us successful. With you, we can make a difference in the markets we serve. Apply today on-line to requisition number 3797 at www.fairisaac.com.
FI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Lead Sr. Technical Recruiter
Fair Isaac Corporation