Unanswered: Linking Combo box with query

I am designing a form in Access…

I have a query already set up in the background that appends data from table_1 to table_2…. Using the month and year criteria….

How do I create a form that allows the user to select the appropriate month and click on the execute button – which alters the query in the background and runs it?

What I have already created is a table called “Date_Selection” Which holds a list months in a year. How do I link that to the query? For example, the user will select “February” and execute…. Hopefully the month selected will populate the criteria in the query and run it….

Many thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 1
    Hi

I have created a button called “Run Trend Analysis Query” on your main form, if you look at the append query you will see how I have done this.

I had to amend your therapy final table to say October and November, instead of Oct & Nov, for it to work.

I have also added a MonthId to your Month selection table, this way the user sees the selection criteria in the correct order Jan – Dec, from your drop down.
    See attached
    Attached Files Attached Files

thanks mate... that is perfect... you a star.... you saved me a life time of stress... lol

can you help me with this problem....

http://www.dbforums.com/showthread.php?t=1626561

similar to the above problem, but i want to try to add a condition so that i date field must be enterted before the command button will run...

thanks in advance

Provided Answers: 1
    No Probs

I see your question has been answerd in the thread you gave me