Angry Unanswered: DB2 8.1 fixpack 4 - PROBLEMS

I have a DB2 V8.1 / AIX 5.3 on a server which I have one instance and 4 databases.
    I was able to successfuly download and apply fixpacks 1,2 and 3 but every time I apply (install and db2iupdt) I have my whole instance damaged. The databases become inaccessible.

I read FIXPACK4 documentation and I did not see anything different (the way I should install) than the other 3 ones. I would like to apply this fix and keep applying until I have the latest 8.1 possible ( I believe would be fixpack 6).

Is there any "trick" or special action/requirement that I should take before applying?

Thanks

Why are you applying all the fixpacks? These fixpacks are cumulative. So just apply the one that you want. And the latest I believe is FP 15.

'DB2 8.1 fixpack 4 - PROBLEMS'

Ok I understood that is cumulative, so I don't need to apply one by one, but I got another question, which version/release my DB2 will be if I apply FP15?

Today is 8.1.3 (fixpack 3)

Thanks

It will be:

DB2 8.1 Fixpack 15

or

DB2 8.2 Fixpack 8

Ok thanks rangut.
    Another question, DB2 v8.2 comes with HADR (from Informix), if I apply fixpack 7a (or 8) to make my environment v8.2 I will have HADR feature? My DB2 Control Center will allow me to use that option?

Because that's my situation right now, I have a v8.1.3 up and running but I want HADR that came with v8.2.
    How can I get it?

You will have HADR with 8.2.0 and higher (8.1 FP7). If you want 8.2 you should use FP10 or higher (preferably FP15), because the previous versions were a little buggy.

HADR will automatically be licensed if you have an ESE license. If you have Workgroup Edition or Express Edition you will need to purchase and install a separate HADR license.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390