Unanswered: getting data from textbox to database

hi guys,
    im a beginner to sql server 2005 express edition.i am currently building my first website using c#. i want to build a website which will book an appointment for
    a vetinary clinic.i have 2 tables customer and appointment for d mO

Customer Table includes customerID first name,last name,address,telephone num,username,email, password
    This table will be used as a register for customer b4 they gain access to been allowed to book appointments

Appointment Table includes date of appointment,time of appointment ,pet name,pet type and customerID ,

for a start I just want to get all the fields included in the customer table into a database using textboxs which customers will enter their details into ie.first name,last name........for example a visitor goes on the site and wants to register so they can book an appointment online.when they click on the register button,they get the screen wit empty text boxs(first name, last name etc) to enter their data and press submit and the data is added to a database. I would greatly appreciate ideas......thanks
    Last edited by tevez; 01-28-08 at 20:01.

This is probably a better question for an ASP.NET forum. The FormView and other data controls are really easy to use, map to your data source, and will write all the SQL for you. Just use the wizards in Visual Studio to add the control to your web page.
    Tom Rupsis
    Granite Peak Systems
    Phone: 406-672-8292
    Email: trupsis@granitepeaksys.com
    LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/trupsis

Provided Answers: 10
    Building a website using C#..?
    George
    Home | Blog

asp.net i meant

Provided Answers: 10
    Threads merged. Tevez, please do not cross-post / multiple-post the same question.

Cheers,
    George
    George
    Home | Blog