Senior Consultant – PeopleSoft Payroll, Time and Labor
Cap Gemini - Who we are
Cap Gemini is one of the world's largest providers of Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing services. Cap Gemini has a vast range of capabilities and the ability to deliver them consistently. The firm's core expertise is in bringing together business, technology, and operations skills to provide truly integrated services. Cap Gemini has a unique way of working with its clients, which is called Collaborative Business Experience. Through commitment to mutual success and the achievement of tangible value, the company helps businesses implement growth strategies, leverage technology, and thrive through the power of collaboration. Cap Gemini employs approximately 78,000 people worldwide and reported 2006 global revenues of 7.4 billion Euros.
Business in North America accounts for about 25% of Cap Gemini's global revenues. Cap Gemini's Financial Services practice is well recognized for offering creative solutions, thought leadership and technology to the banking, insurance, Wealth Management, asset management, investment banking, real estate, and leasing sectors. The Financial Services practice can leverage a broad set of solution offerings to create tangible value for its clients including: sales and service innovation, compliance and risk management, branch optimization, multi-channel management, claims management, back office scaling, creating virtual service networks, payments, to name a few. The practice has led major IT infrastructure and business process re-engineering projects with many of the leading banking/insurance/leasing/wealth management institutions.
We are urgently looking for Senior Consultant – PeopleSoft Payroll, Time and Labor in Washington D.C.
Position: Senior Consultant – PeopleSoft Payroll, Time and Labor
Job Level: Sr. Consultant
Location: Washington D.C.
Position Type: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
Job Requirement: We are looking for candidates with following experience
• Functional Business Experience (in order of priority) PeopleSoft Payroll, Time and Labor (experience as a Payroll Administrator)
• Along with strong experience other HCM PeopleSoft Modules, HR, Benefits, Ben Admin
• Understanding Payroll Rules, Setup, configuration, taxes, tax payments and payroll processing
• Strong understanding and experience with Time and Labor – FLSA processing
• Interface processing/Bank processing
• PeopleSoft v8.8 or higher, preferably 8.9 or 9.0
• Implementation and Upgrade skills
• Testing skills – experience creating test scripts, based on business needs
• Experienced consultant
• The ability to run client fit/gap sessions
• Create documentation
• Work in a Team environment
• Ability to work direct others and be directed
Domain Knowledge: Have experience in working for Banks/Financial Services
Please send me your updated resumes to Ajay Malekar at ajay[dot]malekar[at]capgemini[dot]com or call me on +1 847 384 6100 Ext 14930.