Question Unanswered: How to proceed setting up Oracle 10g in a Lab

Hi everyone! I am not a newbie with Oracle 10g and 10g developer suit. Recently, I need to set up Oracle 10g and 10g Developer Suit in a university lab. There are almost 30 PCs.

I have never set it up in this environment. So, I am a bit perplexed. I do not know in case of setting up oracle for such environment what type of set up is required. For example, should I set up oracle 10g in one machine and other machines will access them somehow or will I have to set up oracle on every machine...

Please let me know the common architecture and the process of such installation (a URL or two will be helpful).

Much obliged.

Simply install Oracle server on a single machine. All other machines will connect to it. What you need to put on the client machines will depend on how you expect the students to connect to Oracle. If the will be using SQL*Plus, then you will need to install the client software, if iSQL*Plus no software is required. If SQLDeveloper, you'll need to download that software onto the machines (you can connect by Host name or IP address, no Oracle software needed.
    Read the documentation: http://tahiti.oracle.com

Provided Answers: 4
    As you've mentioned both database and Developer Suite, I'd agree with @pablolee - install Oracle database on one machine and let every other PC connect to it. You'll need to install Developer Suite on each of 30 PCs and set the TNSNAMES.ORA file to "see" the database.

Developer suitE of course! I thought he was talking about wearing smart clothes whilst writing code