I am currently working with a marketing team in support of an online startup to help with recruiting as well as other phases of their marketing strategy. At this time we are actively seeking experts in Alpha Five and Microsoft Visual Studio. Your time commitment can vary from as little as an hour per week or more as your schedule permits.

By 'expert' we mean that your knowledge should be comprehensive enough and your skills developed enough so that you would consider yourself 'advanced'. We are not interested in beginner - intermediate skill levels.

If you meet this criteria and are interested in learning about a unique opportunity to market your abilities that will lead to more exposure for you and your business, while also earning exclusive benefits, bonuses, as well as the potential for revenue share, then you are encouraged to reply to this posting.

(note, we have not yet decided on the compensation structure and will invite all those interested in participating for feedback about what would make this program most worth your while)

Please send me a private message with your name and an email address where I may send further details, and a phone # if possible, or if you prefer to point me to your website or other location where I can obtain your contact info please do so. I can not disclose full details of the project here at this stage, (we are in beta and still safeguarding proprietary technology) but we will be sending a letter of invitation to all those who wish to apply within the coming weeks. The site we are developing is slated to go live in the very near future.

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind Regards,