Hi,
I am currently working with a direct manager @ a client of mine in Chevy Chase Maryland. The client is a very well known fortune 500 company.
there is an immediate need for a talented Oracle DBA (w/ knowledge of SQL server as well).
Please email me with your salary requirments and resume if you are interested. Email me at dkunkel@itmmi.com.
SALARY: up to 85K
The Open Systems DBA team is looking for a DBA with minimum of 5 years of experience in database administration to support in-house and COTS applications. Production support experience in Oracle 9i & 10g, SQL Server 2005, SSIS packages, database mirroring and log shipping are critical requirements for this position. The candidate must have a background in 24X7 production on-call support, Oracle and SQL Server database performance monitoring, tuning, troubleshooting, database security, T-SQL development, stored procedures, and database backup and recovery. Additionally, the incumbent must be a good team player with a strong team concept, process oriented, and self motivated. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
When you respond, please include a daytime phone number so that I can reach you and also your salary requirements, your availability date and your citizenship status. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Mitchell/Martin. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, but if you know someone that would be a good fit, please refer them to me. I will pay you a $500 referal fee.