Unanswered: Vbulletin Email Error !!!

WHEN I SEND EMAIL FROM MY OWN FORUM TO MY MEMBERS, I GET ERROR.. I NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM B4... OR I THINK I HAVNT NOTICE IT... CAN U TELL ME WHAT KINDA ERROR IS THIS.. I WILL REALLY APPRICIATE IT..

Database error in vBulletin 3.6.8:

Invalid SQL:

UPDATE session
    SET lastactivity = 1202937816, location = '/board/admincp/email.php?do=dosendmail&do=dosendmail', inforum = 0, inthread = 0, incalendar = 0, badlocation = 0
    WHERE sessionhash = '5948RT498RHEKFRE40949OWF45';

MySQL Error : MySQL server has gone away
    Error Number : 2006
    Date : Wednesday, February 13th 2008 @ 02:25:40 PM
    Script : http://www.demo.com/forum/admincp/em...?do=dosendmail
    Referrer : http://www.demo.com/forum/admincp/email.php?do=start
    IP Address : 38.116.200.10
    Username : demo
    Classname : vb_database

my vb licence is original... everything is original... i have updated my db since it released 3.5.4 vbulletin.. anyone GURU ON DB TRY THIS ISSUE FOR ME

You may want to ask this in a MySQL forum...
    Knut Stolze
    IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator
    IBM Germany Research & Development

wer is hat mysql forum

im too new to this forum

You got to be kidding, right? You found this DB2 forum here and can't navigate up and to the MySQL forum?

If I got this right, you are operating some sort of forum that stores its articles/posts in a MySQL database. So you should either know how to deal with problems in your infrastructure or find someone who can help you with any problems - either paid or for free - before you provide such a service.

Based on the error message, I guess that the MySQL server is not accessible. The server may be disconnected, you may have been disconnected from it for various reasons (maybe not paid for usage, locked out because of changed/wrong passwords, whatever else may be the reason), or you have not started MySQL after the update or some other task. You should talk to the person that operates the MySQL database system.

Btw, vBulletin is something completely different than MySQL. MySQL is the database management system that stores and maintains the vBulletin data in a (MySQL) database, and vBulletin is some software that sends queries to MySQL to access the data in the MySQL database.
    Knut Stolze
    IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator
    IBM Germany Research & Development

thankx for the information i will post it in MYSQL SECTION