Unanswered: Searching for tables used in queries

We use Access at work for our Ad Hoc reporting. We have a need to search through numerous mdb files to figure out which ones have queries using a specific table. Does anyone know of a tool or a way to search through multiple .mdb files for a specific table? This would be so helpful for this project and many others too, I'm sure.

One way would be to look at the SQL of the query. So I would run a Documentor using the Analyse tool off the Tools menu. You could also export this to MS word and do a search for the table name you are after. You would have to go into each database to run this.

I was hoping for something that would search without having to open the .mdb but that's definitely a start. At least I wouldn't have to open each query. Anyone else????

I once used a program called FMS Analyzer which might be a useful tool you could consider using. It does a lot of stuff including searching through queries for tables used and will spit out a report. There is a cost for the program though. You could probably set it up to search through multiple mdb files. If I remember correctly, it did a pretty thorough job.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)