I work as a technical recruiter for a very large publicly traded corporation called Comforce Technical Services. We have 50 locations nationwide and I am based out of the Memphis, TN branch.
I am seeking a Network Operations Engineer for a 3-6 month contract in Washington DC/Maryland.
I have included the full details and job description of what the client is seeking.
We have an immediate need for a Senior SQL Server DBA. This individual will work with another DBA. Be responsible for maintaining various development and production SQL Server 2005 databases for the client's organization.
Work closely with developers and supporting them with new development efforts and enhancement of existing products.
Working with troubleshooting database related issues with the department's applications.
Potentially participating in 24/7 support on a weekly schedule for production applications. Be responsible for the support, troubleshooting and upgrade of other products supported by the department.
Position Requirements The candidate is expect to have the following knowledge: Several years of DBA experience with SQL Server 2000 and 2005. This includes maintenance, database design, ETL, performance tuning, writing triggers, stored procedures, views, reports and ERD tools. Past development experience with VB, .Net, ASP etc. is desirable. Good knowledge of Windows 2000/2003 servers. Familiarity with a structured development environment/approach, including change control.
THIS POSITION IS A RIGHT TO HIRE ROLE.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORUTNITY AND YOU FIT THE JOB DESCRIPTION, PLEASE RESPOND BACK TO ME WITH YOUR RESUME IN WORD, AVAILABILITY TO BEGIN A NEW PROJECT, INDICATE WHETHER YOU ARE ON AN H1 OR A W2 CONTRACTOR, AND PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR HOURLY RATE REQUIREMENT.