The Fountain Group. We are currently seeking an Access Developer. Based on the resume you have posted with Monster.com, you seem like a good fit for this “temp to hire” position. Please find additional information below and don’t hesitate to contact me directly should you have any questions or concerns.
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is 'NOT' working or is in between contracts, as our client intends to move quickly through the interview process in order to fill this position as fast as possible.
If you wish to pursue this position, please send me a copy of your most current resume.
Responsible for designing, developing, modifying, and evaluating programs for functional.
* Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding, and tests/debugs programs.
* Develops conversion and system implementation plans.
* Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation.
* May prepare feasibility studies and designs tests to determine operating characteristics of software.
* Recommend changes in the development, maintenance, and system standards.
* Train users in conversion and implementation of system.
* Must follow predefined processes for development, configuration and documentation of systems
* Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
* Works on problems of diverse scope in which analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
* Exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
* 5+ yrs experience with MS Access development and conversion to relational databases such as Oracle, MS SQL/Server or DB2
* 5+ yrs Web Development, .Net/C#/.asp.net
* 3+ yrs experience with Oracle database, Oracle Application Express, Oracle Financials, Oracle Enterprise Manager
* Position requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in programming.
* Position on site in Woodbridge, VA