Unanswered: Passing a string

I am having a string of data passed in the parameter and am having some issues formatting my data.
    For example a list of invoice numbers are being passed (2,4,5,9) I need to have the first invoice data (invoice # 2) on one page then the second (invoice # 4) on the next page and so on. When just one invoice number is passed the report looks great, but when 2 or maore are passed all the data is put on the one page.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks.....

What I think you need is a Page Break between Invoice Numbers.

If you don't already have the report grouped by Invoice Number, add that group and then use the section expert to select "New Page After" for the group footer.

When it finishes printing the data for the first invoice, it will force a new page, reprint the Page Header and start on the next group of data. If the data for the first invoice goes to two pages, the second invoice will start on page 3.

Some versions of CR are kind of stupid and will print a blank page after the last group. A little tweaking will get rid of the extra page if you can't stand killing that many trees.