Unanswered: SQL 2000 to 2005 in-place upgrade blocked!

Perhaps someone here can give me a hand with this...

I have three servers running SQL Server 2000. Two are running Windows Server 2000 SP4 with SQL 2000/SP4 and one Windows Server 2003 with SQL 2000/SP?(probably not 4). I copied the installation DVD to a network drive and successfully performed an in-place upgrade of the Windows Server 2003 machine. However, when I try to upgrade either of the other servers, I get an error indicating that I have a service pack problem.

Reason: Your upgrade is blocked. For more information about upgrade support, see the "Version and Edition Upgrades" and "Hardware and Software Requirements" topics in SQL Server 2005 Setup Help or SQL Server 2005 Books Online.

Service pack requirement check:
    Your upgrade is blocked because of service pack requirements. To proceed, apply the required service pack and then rerun SQL Server Setup. For more information about upgrade support, see the Version and Edition Upgrades topic in SQL Server 2005 Setup Help or SQL Server 2005 Books Online.

Of course, the error doesn't indicate what the service pack problem actually is. My SQL 2005 media was probably released before SP4 was released because the Setup Help indicates that you can directly upgrade from SP3, but makes no mention of SP4. I can't imagine there are any migration problems with it since I can't find any reference to it as a problem on any SQL Server sites... So... I'm left wondering what my problem really is...

Any help would be appreciated.

Provided Answers: 11
    Run the following on your SqL 2000 machine in Query Analyzer:
    Code:
    select serverproperty('ProductLevel')
    This will tell you what Service Pack has been applied. If it comes back RTM, then no service packs have been applied.

I'm can't believe I did that... d'oh! I did a @@version which correctly reported that the OS was at SP4. The SQL instance was as RTM.

I should have known better...

THANKS!