Organization: Application Outsourcing
Location: Washington DC
People within the Client Operations-AO workgroup are responsible for the day-to-day provision of long-term outsourcing services to one or several clients. Client Operations is where the majority of Services people reside and, typically, people in the workgroup are based permanently at a client location.
Our AO resources can expect to:
Incorporate skills which support the programming, management and maintenance services required to implement and support new installations or maintain and improve existing legacy systems for our clients.
Receive ongoing training to build and extend professional, technical and management skills in all areas
Enjoy our comprehensive and generous benefits package
• 6 months OS DBA experience with DB2 or 6 months IMS DBA experience with IBM DBA Certifification OR 1 year of IMS/DB2 DBA experience in a z/OS / MVS environment.
• 1 year experience in batch flow processing using a combination of DB2 utilities and other IBM and BMC utilities as well as Omegamon to achieve both DBA and application goals
• 1 year experience with BMC / IBM utilities for IMS Fastpath Databases, performance testing and tuning of IMS Fastpath Databases.
• 3 years experience in MVS, JCL and DB2, in the mainframe systems environment
• 3 years experience with information systems and current computer technology
• 3 years experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.