Unanswered: SSIS Not pulling data correctly

Ok I wrote a SSIS package that will pull down data from my AS/400 and populate a SQL Server table with the data.

1)The data is being pulled from my China configured AS/400. It is configured to handle DBCS
    2)The SQL Server tables are configured to handle DBCS by using the nvarchar datatype.
    3)When I run this package on my machine against the production server, it works perfectly.
    4)When I run this package on my test SQL Server against the production server,it works perfectly.
    5)When I run this package on my production SQL Server it brings down all the records, but does not bring down all the fields. Most of the character fields are left blank.(not all)

I do not understand why this is doing this. Can anyone shed any light on this problem? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Ok I wrote a SSIS package that will pull down data from my AS/400 and populate a SQL Server table with the data.

1)The data is being pulled from my China configured AS/400. It is configured to handle DBCS
    2)The SQL Server tables are configured to handle DBCS by using the nvarchar datatype.
    3)When I run this package on my machine against the production server, it works perfectly.
    4)When I run this package on my test SQL Server against the production server,it works perfectly.
    5)When I run this package on my production SQL Server it brings down all the records, but does not bring down all the fields. Most of the character fields are left blank.(not all)

I do not understand why this is doing this. Can anyone shed any light on this problem? Thank you.
    Maybe a server collation issue ??

Well both sql servers are collated the same. They both use the default collating sequence.