Unanswered: Need to Run Macro based on date

My macros all work fine when run manually.

I am trying to run a macro at startup (which works) to do several things. One of the things is to open a form on a specified date. The form will remind the person to have me come and do a check up on their datbase, making sure things are all working fine. I will also reset the next checkup date manually. Simple, no need for more.

I tried adding the following condition to the line in the macro which would open the form.

3/1/2008<Date()

Since today is 2/27/2008 the form should not have opened. It does. Below is the SQL which works fine.

What am I missing? Obviously the text in the SQL below is just for effect. The decision result should be whether or not the form opens.

SELECT IIf(3/1/2008<Date(),"Open It","Do Not Open") AS OpenFormOrNot

Any help is appreciated.

Just add the #

#3/1/2008#<Date()
    John
    This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.

I found the solution within a few more minutes of searching. It's always some mundane detail I overlook. haha

As you might have guessed, I am not a full time coder. I know some SQL and do lots of little Access databases which impress the average person, but I am not a programmer, know almost 0 VB and relearn things each time I go back into one of these projects.

Thanks so much for the quick answer.