Unanswered: Reports based on combo box selection

I'd like to have reports with different logos generated based on a selection in a combo box. Ie. If I select "Indianapolis", the Colts' logo comes up, and if I select "New York", the Giants' logo comes up.

What's the most efficient way to do this? Thanks.

Provided Answers: 59
    pass the logo location to the report as part of its opening arguments,
    or
    have the logo location as part of the reports data, and place an image control and set that image control to the logo location. you may need to do some manipulation to make sure you set the correct property.
    or
    within the page header section in code pull the logo in based on its location in the data stream.

this assumes that you have a logo stored outside the db, and you stroe the path to its location in the db eg PathToLogo="C:\my documents\sports\logos\ColtsLogo.jpg"

one thing to bear in mind screen resolution is about 1/3rd or report resolution so try to get a logo that is large as possible, and scale it by at least 1/3rd.

HTH

I'm a noob at this, but I'll do some more research in that direction. Thank you!

Provided Answers: 59
    the easiest solution would be to store the url/path to the log in the team name

use a dlookup to retrieve the logo based on the team id