Smile Unanswered: to all the excellers

My dream job (totally unexpected but a 30 year dream) recently became a reality, nothing in anlysis or Excel or... I am now President of our Seminary. My primary responsibilities in the first two years will be developing/providing continuing education for those who are already pastors - with a lot of traveling!

By the end of this month I will probably use Excel for the last time. Thanks for all the experts who endured with me over the years as I struggled to learn Excel and VBA. It has been enjoyable, challenging, and exciting.

The last seven years allowed me to earn a living using Excel, while maintaining my pastoral mentoring role and my part time teaching. Now, teaching, specifically theological teaching, which has been my life's passion provides me with the opportunity to combine it with earning a living.

I wish all of you the best in your jobs and with Excel.

:wave:

Rich
    old, slow, and confused
    but at least I'm inconsistent!

Rich
    (retired Excel 2003 user, 3/28/2008)

How to ask a question on forums

Hey buddy
    I'd like to thank you for all your help...We only crossed paths but a moment but I appreciate your being here
    Congratulations on your career change and I hope it goes well for you.
    Hopefully you will pop back in from time to time and see how we are coping!!
    take care
    Andy
    Novice Excel Dabbler

Congrats on the new Dream Job. You've been a regular here and always have great answers for any question about Excel. More than a couple times I've followed up on a suggestion you've made and expanded my knowledge in Excel. Thanks for sharing your info and helping so many people out on this forum.
    ~

Bill

Provided Answers: 10
    Congratulations Shades!

Good things come to those who wait

I'd personally like to thank you for your contributions to this forum and wish you all the best in the future.

-George
    George
    Home | Blog