have a mview replication for fast refresh in Oracle 10.
1. Inserting new data in mview on mview site.
2. Performing dbms_mview.refresh('mviewname','C') to force complete refresh.
3. It works as expected. The new data is deleted and not replicated.
4. Performing dbms_refresh.refresh('refreshgroup') to fast refresh all mviews.
5. The deleted data is back again!!! The USLOG where not deleted during COMPLETE REFRESH.
What am I doing wrong?
I just want to undo all changes made at a mview site and get a complete refresh from the master site.