Unanswered: sql server 2k5 to sqkl 2k

Hi sql ppl,

Im new to the world of SQL and I have gone and made a boo boo of the database that I have designed.

What I have done is created a Database that is in SQL 2K5 and I have just realised that my host is only allowing me to use their server which is SQL 2K.

Just wondering if there is any quick and easy method to convert the database structure to SQL 2K ? my database has no content, but I really cant be bothered rebuilding it in SQL 2k

any help greatly appreciated.

on the wrong server
    Provided Answers: 6
    going backwards is never easy. I would use the "script database" feature in SSMS and then you are going to have to remove any syntax that is not valid in SQL 2K.
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.

Ohio, USA
    In SSMS, you can also go to Tools >> Options, Scripting, General scripting options, and select "Script for server version = SQL Server 2000". That should make the syntax work on a 2K server.