Morning, I was able to get the same admin account that loaded the database on the server. Once log in, I restarted the
services, logged in to OEM and started the process again(changing from
Non-archive to archive mode). At this point I make the change in OEM to
Archive Log Mode to turn on the Archive utility so the rollback segment utility
can work proprely. Again, once the database in shutdown and the startup
process begins The TNS is not recogized unless the service are turned off and
then on again. This just get me back to were I started from. A database in
Skillset: Remedy v7.x with modules Incident, Change and Asset
****** MUST HAVE previous experience leading a large implementation of v 7.x. **********
Detailed Job Description: Responsibilities:
· Contribute and lead the design and implementation phase of a large Remedy installation.
· Lead the design and development of the CMDB data model and integrations to identify both e Asset life cycle and the relationship of the CIs to the business services
· Act as the team subject matter expert in a variety of workflow technologies, their design & implementation in a Service Provider environment and enable team members and clients to better understand tool capabilities.
· Strategize, design, build and deploy with team members, large workflow management systems (e.g. trouble, change, incident/problem, configuration management) with integrations with Fault/event, Inventory/Asset and performance management systems utilizing the Remedy tool suite and helping clients stay as close to ?out-of-the-box? configuration as possible
· Lead technology architecture, design and development tracks within Services Management.
Location--- Atlanta, GA
Duration-- 18 months plus
Please forward me an updated word copy of your resume and the best number to reach you today!
Your right, it's all done behind the scenes in OEM. That's what the utility used for. But if there is a bug or error that prevent the task being done both from the utitlity and from the command line(SQLPLUS) it's a problem that has to be resolved. The error I get are ora-012514 TNS is not recogized unless the service are turned off and then on again.