Skillset: Remedy v7.x with modules Incident, Change and Asset
****** MUST HAVE previous experience leading a large implementation of v 7.x. **********
Detailed Job Description: Responsibilities:
· Contribute and lead the design and implementation phase of a large Remedy installation.
· Lead the design and development of the CMDB data model and integrations to identify both e Asset life cycle and the relationship of the CIs to the business services
· Act as the team subject matter expert in a variety of workflow technologies, their design & implementation in a Service Provider environment and enable team members and clients to better understand tool capabilities.
· Strategize, design, build and deploy with team members, large workflow management systems (e.g. trouble, change, incident/problem, configuration management) with integrations with Fault/event, Inventory/Asset and performance management systems utilizing the Remedy tool suite and helping clients stay as close to ?out-of-the-box? configuration as possible
· Lead technology architecture, design and development tracks within Services Management.
Location--- Atlanta, GA
Duration-- 18 months plus
Please forward me an updated word copy of your resume and the best number to reach you today!