Normalised DB and constraints

Hi! I am making a database application around a reservation system for a company that offers reservation of tickets for several events.
    The 3NF i've come out with is as follows:
    Customer (CustomerID, FirstName, LastName, Street, City, TelNo)
    Event (EventID, EventName, EventType, Organiser, Venue, Date, Time)
    Ticket (TicketID, EventID, Class, Price, Issued, Reserved, Sold) [EventID is FK]
    Reservation (CustomerID, TicketID, NoOfTickets, Date, ConfirmDate, TotalPrice)
    Is it correct or should I make another table for Organiser?

Concerning the constraints,what should I do if a customer or a type of ticket is deleted? Should I delete the relative info from the Reservation table?

One Flump in One Place
    First one - depends - do you record any info about the organiser? What goes in that field (e.g. an ID, company name etc)? Does your app require a list of organisers to select from?

The latter depends on business requirements. If you need to delete a customer entered in error then yes. If you need to remove customer details because, for example, of data protection issues then I prefer to leave the records and clear off all the attributes (name, dob, gender, address etc) leaving just an ID. That way you retain reservation info.
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

For the Organiser, I am recording the name of the company. Will it be better if I assign each of them an ID in another table and then link it to the Event table?