New and seeing if anyone can check my work

Hi everyone, I'm a 2nd year computer science student who is retaking a database module
    I'm doing my assignment at the moment:

1. Draw an entity relationship (E-R) diagram for this enterprise using UML notation. Where the enterprise rules do not specify the two maximum and two minimum cardinalities of a binary relationship (or where there is ambiguity) provide extra numbered rules to complete the specification. In all cases, justify the model by appending the appropriate enterprise rule number to each of the four cardinalities shown on each relationship in the diagram.
    20/40 marks

2. Transform the E-R diagram resulting from requirement 1 into a relational schema. Indicate clearly how each entity and each relationship is represented. You are not required to add any attributes which are not specified in the scenario above. Indicate the domain (type) for each attribute, using an Oracle 10g type and, where necessary, additional constraints. Carefully indicate all primary and foreign keys, and the relations referenced by foreign keys. Identify all aspects of the E-R diagram from requirement 1, which cannot be represented in the relational schema. If your design contains any supertype/subtype relationships, explain how they are implemented.
    15/40 marks

3. If some of your enterprise rules have not been captured in the relational schema, comment on each problem and how it might be enforced.
    5/40 marks

When I have done the assignment, could I upload a pdf/word doc of what I've done and have someone tell me if its any good and which areas I have totally wrong. I'm not looking for the answers, but I do want a good mark so I would appreciate some help in knowing what I'm doing is right or wrong .

Hope to hear from somone soon.

Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Jackson
    When I have done the assignment, could I upload a pdf/word doc of what I've done and have someone tell me if its any good and which areas I have totally wrong.
    yes
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

Thanks for getting back to me, i've done my first draft. If anyone is willing to have a look at my work PM and I'll send you a link to my files.

Thanks in advance

Public forum = public posting
    George
    Home | Blog

But if I post my work to everyone then possibly someone from my class could see it and use my work. And we both would get into trouble for having the same work

I can submit it here after the deadline for feature users to see.

Anyone?

And, taking Q & A offline defeats the entire purpose of an online forum...

Why not make a few cosmetic changes to your diagrams & post them. Then, after feedback, update the diagrams to restore the changes that you made for posting.
    Lou
    使大吃一惊
    "Lisa, in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!" - Homer Simpson
    "I have my standards. They may be low, but I have them!" - Bette Middler
    "It's a book about a Spanish guy named Manual. You should read it." - Dilbert