$80 per hour
ADABAS Administrator, Greensboro, NC, 9 months

This is in reference to your resume that I found on Job site, regarding a job opportunity which might be of interest to you. Currently, I am looking for people who match the below description and I think you have the appropriate skills and experience for this job. Thanks.

Title: ADABAS Administrator
Duration: 9 months contract

Job Responsibilities:
Maintain a stable ADABAS, Natural and Complete environment on an IBM mainframe platform (z/OS 1.7) and deliver the support services necessary to support the business needs.
Duties include installations, upgrades, maintenance, troubleshooting, standards creation, and documentation for the Software AG products.
Provide technical expertise in the area of ADABAS database design, implementation, and support.
While this position is primarily in the Infrastructure organization, the candidate must work closely with the Applications Development staff on a daily basis to provide ADABAS system support and consultation for multiple application testing environments (User Acceptance, Quality Assurance and Systems Testing).
They will be required to develop and implement processes and procedures as needed to provide 24x7 support of the company's ADABAS databases as well as related products in addition to solutions for extremely unique and complex problems where there is no precedent.
Will assist in researching new technologies to improve existing environments and be proactive in problem mitigation.
Respond to service requests and coordinate with other infrastructure team members to ensure timely compliance with service level objectives, within established change and problem management guidelines and processes.
Lead and participate in multiple, simultaneous projects within the Systems Support team, actively involving appropriate personnel from the OS, network and application teams as needed.
This position will also be required to have a strong z/OS background in an effort to provide additional z/OS support redundancy.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please respond back with an updated copy of your word-format resume. Please also advise me on the following details:
Your current Location (city and state):
What is your current compensation and expected compensation:
Date of availability:
Citizenship Status:
Best number and time to reach you: