The consultant will provides Subject matter expertise with Micro strategy BI for a large financial services organization. The Microstrategy architect will work closely with the ETL and Data Architects ensuring that we develop and support a robust Information Data Model with corresponding Metadata layer. Must have exp implementing best practices based BI solutions that will enable detailed data to be dramatically simplified Consultant must be Micro strategy certified **
1. Must have exp 3-5 yrs exp leading/architecting Data Warehouse projects using Microstrategy SDK (Software Development Kit) .
a. Design and implementation of a centralized Metadata Repository to ensure consistent query, report and analytic definitions. The Metadata layer will contain the mapping of the database and business model.
b. Must have prior exp gathering, identifying & clarifying reporting requirements
c. Set and enforce Microstrategy BI standards and architecture principles for all BIW projects and ensure that the reporting requirements are adequately understood and documented.
d. Credit Card-related subject matter expertise HUGE PLUS
2. Must be Microstrategy Certified
3. Must be able to perform the following activities including:
a. Architect Project Design Skills
b. MSI Advanced Reporting Skills
c. MSI Tuning and Administration Skills
d. Strong understanding of user requirements and apply to MSI
4. Must be able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
5. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be strong and effective communicator
6. Good writing skills and ability to multi task in the support of this project