Unanswered: EXCEC SQR in windows/sybase

Hi all
    I need some help with this...

befor, we have a Unix/sybase server who works with some tool called "Soundex Server", this runs like : "#sybase>RUN_openserver sdxsrvr start"
    This "sdxsrvr" is a external tools who work with sybase and (i don't know whi) run many SRQs files and print results in a giant printer like a washing machine

Well... today that must run in Windows... then create a windows 2000/sybase 11.0.3NT server... but this millions of SQRs don't work !!!(really have just about 100 XD )

How i can make to sybase runs this SQR files in windows?????

Ok... thath people can't have the resources to pay for convert this SQR to Crystal Report or some like this... then, one way is leaving is SQR files... but, this can' run...

Please... some help

thnx in advance
    There's only 10 kinds of people: the ones who know binary and the ones who doesn't

You can say what you want to do... But you need to know who owns this SQR and ask them what it can do...

This is very minimal info you are giving about a third party which is not even famous. It could be written in shell, perl, c, c++ !! and could be binary etc....

So, if you are expecting it to run in Windows without any investigation, I am sorry to say you are not going to go anywhere.

mmmmm...

well... i just need to know how i can do to make possible the execution of this SQRs in windows, in some place see some called "SQRW", that must run the SQR files in windows, but i cant fund more infor about this...

In here, thei have thah in sybase :
    USE master
    go
    EXEC sp_addserver 'sdxsrvr',null,'sdxsrvr'
    go
    EXEC sp_serveroption 'sdxsrvr',timeouts,'true'
    go
    EXEC sp_serveroption 'sdxsrvr','net password encryption','false'
    go
    i have no idea wath is this "soundex server" and how it works, just need to know how i make the SQRs run in windows...

thnx in advance
    There's only 10 kinds of people: the ones who know binary and the ones who doesn't