We have a Senior .NET developer position available with our client in Arlington, VA. We are seeking full time or w-2 resources. Terms are OPEN and negotiable. The job description is listed below, even though the client is working with legacy tools, they are planning to migrate soon. The client location is near by a metro.
If there is an interest, please contact me with a copy of your resume in MS word format with a phone number to reach you. The position requires US Citizen/Greencard holder. The candidate has to pass a minimum background investigation and a drug test.
Thanks for your time and consideration.
Senior .Net Developer
This individual will perform in the role of senior developer and participate as part of a team performing new application development with some maintenance and support of existing applications.
They should possess the following skills and abilities.
· Design and develop web-based applications using the software language specified above to meet the requirements of functional and systems design specifications
· Test, evaluate and fix the code based on test results, where necessary
· Assess business rules, performs logical and physical data modeling, implement physical database objects and manage data
· Support the completion of projects by providing a high level of technical expertise
· Develop and update system documentation as required
VB 6.0, VB Script, Active X, Crystal Reports, ADO, COM/DCOM, Internet Explorer, DHTML, HTML, OLE DB, ASP, MTS, IIS MS SQL Server 7.0, Windows NT
should have some actual experience working with Visual Studio .NET and .NET framework.
Minimum Experience: 5 years with Bachelor's 3 years with Master's 0 years with Ph.D.