Cool Oracle DBA for 10 days in Quantico, VA

The rate could be as high as $80/hour on corp to corp

DUTIES for Oracle DBA, Our client requested the following:

We are interested in bringing in a good Oracle DBA to help us with a problem we are having with an Oracle database. We would like to have the DBA come in to teach our developers how to restore our Oracle backup to a development or test environment. We have lost the DBA that set up our backups after our recent move to Oracle 10g. We are running Oracle 10g on Windows. Our backups are done using RMAN, a management server and the grid control. Our client is the US Marine Corps and the system is unclassified. I think our issue can be solved in a day or two by a good DBA. Let me know if you know of anyone that could help us out.

Hi Gary, I am available. Can you please send me your email or phone # to remote.oracleappsdba@gmail.com ?

Thanks

Let me know I'm in Leesburg, VA

Hi,

I just came across your post and I can definitely help you with your issue. Emai lme at pragnesh74@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks,

Cool pragnesh74@gmail.com

Send Resume

Blue Gecko

I had a similar project and used a company called Blue Gecko.
    Call Ken there- he will help you set it up - they might even do a free evaluation for you. His number was 206-686-5198- should still be there as it was just a couple months back that I used them. Those guys could fix it in a day probably.

Hi Mr Garry

Hello Mr Garry
    i am comfortable for this position too
    please let me know on my email address harshul28@gmail.com