Unanswered: Need Examples of Post Entry Form

I'm trying to add a form to my site to submit entries to my blog. I've got a basic textarea form field, but I'm looking for something with a little more pizzaz. The ability to insert pictures, URLs, etc wihtout having to type HTML would be great. In the future I would expand my site for my users to use this form as well for other needs.

Does anyone know of any code examples of such a thing?

Thanks!
    Beau B. "desigBEAU"

Website Hacks
    Programming/computer help

Be careful when allowing a user to enter html information, as they CAN and might just break your site and allow CSRF or XSS. You WILL need to filter the tags effectively if you intend to do this. Alternatively create a shortcode language for it, i.e. [ img ] [ / img ] etc, just like in this forum

Thanks for the input!

For now, the form is just going to allow me to make posts. Comments are strictly text right now, without any coding allowed.
    Beau B. "desigBEAU"

That's a nice simple design, which I favour. It'll probably cause you the least problems too. If people complain about features, then ask them; would they like to sacrifice security for features, and i'm sure they'll pipe down