Unanswered: Transactional replication problem

Guys, we have SQL Server 2005, transactional replication set up with pull subscriber. I need to add more tables to the existing publication. I have followed the steps to do it: added new articles to the publication. Checked the status of the Snapshot agent, ran the agent, but it didn't see any difference in the old and new publications. When I query sysobjects on the subscriber database, I see repl stored procedures related to the new tables that I would like to add to the subscription. Am I missing anything? Please, let me know what to do to modify the publication (to add more tables) and actually be able to see these tables on the subscriber db. I am new to the DBA work, so, please, forgive me if I am not making a lot of sense. Thanks,

In a large office with bad lighting
    Since it is a pull subscription, has the subscriber connected to the server since the repl was altered? If not, have the sub connect and watch the distributor task to see if it starts and pulls the new objects.

As a test, you could create a test database and push the pub new the sub.

Also, if the subscriber has connected, check to see if the distributor is up and running to allow the sub to pull the repl changes.

-- This is all just a Figment of my Imagination --