Unanswered: Add data from SELECT query to a form in MS Access

Hi there
    I have got an other query. I am trying to display the bunch of data retreived from SELECT query in the form. I tried using the grid control to display and iam getting the runtime error 438 Object doesnt support this property or method.
    Code i have written is

Dim cnn As ADODB.Connection
    Dim rst As ADODB.Recordset
    Dim SQL As String

Set cnn = CurrentProject.Connection
    SQL = "SELECT [weekly data].[Case ID], [weekly data].[SLA Violated], [weekly data].[End User Department], [weekly data].[Affected End User Name], [weekly data].Severity, [weekly data].[Case Category], [weekly data].Status, [weekly data].[Arrival Time], [weekly data].[Resolved Time], [weekly data].[Time Open], [weekly data].[Business App Affected], [weekly data].Fix, [weekly data].Summary, [weekly data].Description, [weekly data].[Customer Satisfaction Survey], [weekly data].[Root Cause], [weekly data].[Sent to Clarify], [weekly data].[Clarify ID], [weekly data].[Configuration Item], [weekly data].[Date of First Transfer], [weekly data].[Latest Status Change to 3-Hold], [weekly data].[Work Log] FROM [weekly data]" ' WHERE [weekly data].[SLA Violated]= " & yes & " "

Set rst = New ADODB.Recordset

rst.CursorLocation = adUseClient
    rst.Open SQL, cnn, adOpenStatic, adLockBatchOptimistic

Set Grid4.DataSource = rst

Can some one give me a suggestion of using this better way. I also need the "SLA Violation" field should be editable (ie i should have an functionality of chenging from yes to no or viceversa and provide a text field to enter the valid reason and store back in the database)

Much appreciate if you can tell me the code what to include to get this done.

Try next:
    Make an APPEND query, (instead of select qry). This query is going to save the records in the table, (wich is the base for your form). After query use a REQUERY method on your form.