Arrow Sr. Developer (Dallas/Ft.Worth 110K)

A long term client of ours is looking for someone who has built a data warehouse database engine or has a couple yrs experience working with one. Additionally we are looking for someone who has experience with high performance file systems and with high performance distributed computing. Working on brand new concepts, we need someone who is motivated and eager to try new things.

Duties and responsibilities:
    o Responsible for implementation of new features, functional and technical design, unit and integration test efforts of assigned features and fourth level production support.
    o Design software modules that will work together to produce desire product.

Outstanding candidates will have:
    o experience with systematic approaches to performance tuning
    o experiene as a member of a commercial product team
    o experience working with MPP, distributed architectures
    o experience working on the internals of a commercial database engine

Experience:
    o 7+ yrs C++ development experience
    o 5+ yrs Linux experience, database experience, software design experience and experience with object oriented implementation technologies

If this position seems to fit your background and might interest you, please feel free to submit a resume and short summary of why you might be a good candidate.

Thanks for your time and interest…

Scott

Scott Valencia
    Project Coordinator
    www.ScottSearch.com
    Last edited by ScottSearch; 04-08-08 at 16:36.

-bump-

Still looking...

I am still looking for someone to fill this position, 18 to be exact. Any experience related to the job description I am willing to talk to.

If you have ever built or had experience with building a data engine, we want to talk with you.

Now I am reaching out to this board to some advice to find some of these individuals. I have been working on this project for too long and have not found anything solid.

Any help would be great, thanks!
    Last edited by ScottSearch; 05-28-08 at 12:08.