Unanswered: How to convert images present in FCKEditor to PDF format

Hi all,

I am using FCKEditor in my PHP project. In the FCKEditor i am using PDF object in my toolbar. I also have default image object. Using this Image object users can upload images. When user is displaying a image and clicking on PDF icon in the toolbar the image which is there in FCKEditor should be displayed in PDF file also. But im not able to see the object and i am getting following error message.

/
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\wamp\www\fckeditor\fckeditor\html2pdf.php:862) in C:\wamp\www\fckeditor\fckeditor\pdf.php on line 1665
    PDF error: Some data has already been output to browser, can't send PDF file

Could anyone please help me in this issue. I am able to view the text entered in the FCKEditor into PDF file but not images

Regards.

Srinivas Allamkam

Provided Answers: 59
    check for any characters sent to the browser.. it may be a rogue character (often a space at the end of a line, or even at the start of a script)
    ...thats the usual cause of such problems

Hi healdem

As i am very much new to PHP i would like to send you the code which takes care of converting images in FCKEditor into PDF Can i send that code?

Provided Answers: 59
    possibly later
    right now go through your code and try to find if there are any extraneous characters that are being sent to the browser before you expect to

as advised its usually a space, it could be you have a rogue echo.

if the worst comes tot he worst I will have a look at it.. but you need to try to understand the debugging process if you are going to make any headway on your PHP project.

look at the error messages and try to understand what the messages are attemtping to tell you. the error message is there for a reason.

and persoanlly I can tell you hera and now I don't have time to plough through hundreds, let alone thousands of lines of PHP code.