Unanswered: Query in 10g oracle

Hi All,
    I am facing problem with a select query in oracle 10g database from was working for oracle 9.Can anyone help me in finding what the problem is?The select statememnt I have written is as follows

Str="select UCC.table_name, UCC.constraint_name, UCC.column_name, UCC.position, UC.constraint_type " & "from USER_CONS_COLUMNS UCC,USER_CONSTRAINTS UC " & "where (UCC.constraint_name = UC.constraint_name) " & "and UC.constraint_type = 'P' " & "and UCC.table_name = " & " '" & TableName & "'"

Last edited by seenarachel; 04-18-08 at 02:21.

it might be helpful if you actually told us what the problem was. At the moment, your question kind of equates to:
    "I have a car, it used to go without any problems, now it it has problems. It is a Ford Cortina 1.8 GL. Can you tell me why it is having problems?"

Cape Town, South Africa
    Also, it is extremely important to use bind variables when selecting from the database. This would improve the performance and would make it more secure.
    I see far too many front end developers using string concatenation for running sql queries on the database. This is incredibly bad programming practice. Get out of the habbit!
    Suggested reading: