Unanswered: Date Range Crisis

Dear all, firstly I am new to this Crystal Report business, secondly I am having problems with getting the right data out of the database using the date range.

Let me explain bit of background.
    I have created a report, Report Fields are:

"Group name" (group of users)
    "Total number of calls" (total number of calls users made)
    Running total of "Call type" (either the call was "planned call" "cold call" etc)

Formula used for running total of "call_type" is: (Summary = count)
    {V_CALL_TYPE.V_Call_Type} ="Planned Call"

similarly with "cold call" etc

Parameters of the report

Parameter name: startdate List of Values: Static Datatype: Date Value Field: None Description: None Allow Discrete Values: Yes Range: No.

Parameter name: enddate List of Values: Static Datatype: Date Value Field: None Description: None Allow Discrete Values: Yes Range: No.

here is the formula I am using on the report selection formula record.

date({OPPORTUNITY.Creation_Date}) >= {?startdate} and date({OPPORTUNITY.Creation_Date}) <= {?enddate}

I think there is a problem with the formula, as when a user search for results using the date range 01/04/2008 to 21/04/2008 for example, it filters the records within creation_date field and if the record within those dates is not found it doesnt show any results whereas if you search the same records using the same date range within maximiser it shows the results fine.

Also When I matched my results from the report to my excel sheet it doesnt match at all.

Please help me with this query

Regards

Jehanzeb

Don't worry I have fixed the problem