One of our top clients just informed us about a new position and I did a search in my database on the skills that they are looking for, and it appears that you have many of the skills & technologies that might appeal to them. I am emailing you to see if 1) you are interested, or 2) if you know of anyone that might be a good fit.
Some of you getting this email might already be working for Udig, or one of our clients, in both cases we can't recruit you, but still wanted to see if you might be able to refer someone to us.
We are offering a referral bonus if you can help us find the right person. If you or anyone else you know might be interested, feel free to either call us and/or email us with a copy of your resume if its been a while since we last talked.
As always thanks for your time and please call if you have any questions.
Position Title: Lead/Mgmt Oracle DBA Position
Type of Position: Permanent
Pay Range: Open Depending on Experience
Location: Richmond, VA
At least 5 years of experience in Oracle database Administration including install, patching, monitoring, administration
· Experience in Oracle 9i, 10g on Unix (preferably on Linux, Solaris)
· Experience in Oracle Grid, RMAN, DataGuard, Streams
· Experience Unix Shell scripting
· At least 3 years of experience in Oracle database development (Database Design, Coding, Testing)
· 24x7 support via rotation
· Experience in High Availability Features (SAN,NAS,Clustering) (desirable)